Friday, June 27, 2008

Haircuts and more

OOPS.
I thought I would post these pics the day they got their haircut, but I didn't. This is probably why I finally gave up on scrapbooking.

Anyways, Lilly and Owen had their first official haircut, with a real hairdresser. They behaved as you would probably expect 1 years getting a hair cut to behave. Needless to say sitting in a big chair with combs and shiny scissors being taunted in front of you is fairly exciting, until they arebeing withheld from you. But we survived.




Before...

Me helping.


I may be cute, but I'm not gonna like it. (Yay! I can see Lilly's eyes again!)




OWEN


Couldn't leave Owen out.



I can't beleive I paid $12 for his hair to be cut.



She even used clippers on him....don't ask. Probably so the haircut would last longer than 30 seconds and I'd feel like I wasn't getting ripped off.




A special thanks to Aunt Laura for going with and being official photographer. I brought my camera too....um, when did I think I was going to take pictures...when I was holding them forcefully again their will, or fighting them for scissors? Thanks Laura!



I hope to be back soon with our photos from our big week in Dallas last week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: