Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well we survived Ike. We did lose power for 5 days and needless to say we were outta there within 24 hours of the no power thing. My friend Michelle was nice enough to put it up for THREE days. We didn't want to wear out our welcome, so then we headed to Dallas for the duration. I wish I had taken a single picture during this, but I didn't.

We're excited to go trick or treating tonight! I'll follow up with some pictures of that by Christmas, I'm sure :)

Until then, enjoy the cute photos below.

Jenny :0




Have you seen my children???



First popsicles!





Um, how come nobody ever told me about ketchup before???



Owen at the zoo. He LOVES fish!


Blackmail photo (note Owen in princess nighty)



Lunch at the Children's Musuem

No comments: