Monday, August 10, 2009

Cottage Days...

It's Monday afternoon and Paul and I are sitting in Clayton's only coffee shop, "downtown." This is the first time I've had real internet access in the 12 days we've been up here so far! His parents have dial-up at the cottage...it's not even worth the effort getting on, I can't believe people still have that.

Anyways we are having a good time and enjoy the weather...highs in the high 70's most days...don't hate me. Enjoy our picture show. I have to go now..I actually had to pay for this real internet access, and my time is up...plus there are more ice cream cones to be eaten and boats to be driven :)



















2 comments:

GregAlex said...

Hey, thanks for posting the pics. I check in about every three months just to catch up. Usually, I see my browser bookmark "A day in the life..." and wonder what that is. Ya'll are great parents. Your kids are adorable.

redcitydesign said...

That huge river and you catch that puny little thing - I though it was bait at first. Poor Wormy :(