Sunday, March 15, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

Today was a great, but exhausting day. We did one of those things you always "dream" about doing someday, when you have kids - taking them to a ball game! This was their first Aggie game. We went to see the Aggies take on the Baylor Bears at Olson Field, and although I didn't actually watch much of the game, I hear we won, so that made it even better.






Lilly and Owen usually nap like clockwork at 12:30 each day...and the game started at 1:05, so we we kind of knew what we were getting into, but you gotta live a little right? All in all, everything went as well as could be expected. We sat on the very top row, and took many trips up and down the stairs - not too much fun when you're 7 months pregnant, but we survived. I think once they passed the trauma of not napping, they got their second winds and had a pretty good time. Luckily Grandpa Brown came with us, so we did have backup.


Oh, and the highlight of the game was definitely popcorn. We even had two kinds, the regular and the kettle corn. That alone got us through at least 3 innings.



I think he missed a piece...

So I'm not sure we'll be taking in another game as a family this spring, but I'm glad we got to do it, and can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: