Thursday, April 30, 2009

A great visit and more.

Yes, I am still VERY pregnant. I promised myself I wouldn't be so impatient, but if you know me, that's a hard thing to do! I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow, and if tator tot, has any say in it, I will probably still be pregnant in June..he/she is VERY happy in my tummy! My OB has offered to proceed with a c-section as early as next Friday, the 8th - yikes! But I think I am going to hold off for at least a little longer.

This weekend my oldest friend came to visit, and it was SO great to see her! Angie and I met in 4th grade, and went through the rest of our "schooling" together until college. That makes 22 years of friendship, if I did the math right :) She brought her youngest son Ethan down too, and I think we did a decent job of entertaining him. She lives in Dallas but is soon moving back to Oklahoma, so I'm glad we got to have a little time together just on our own. I'm so glad you came, girl!

I just got Lilly out of her crib from naptime...I could hear her saying "Hey! How you doin?" to noone in particular. Luckily Owen sleeps through her waking-up talking as long as I don't wait too long to get her. Her other newest phrase is answering "I not know Mommy" when I ask her a question...too cute!

Owen is into their new refrigerator magnet letters. He suprised us by being able to identify most of them by pointing. Lilly has known all of hers for awhile, but Owen also knows quite a few it seems. You can tell he's really enjoying learning them so we're working on that.

The twinks have both picked up on kissing boo-boos to make them "aw betta", which is adorable, and also really comes in handy. I don't mind demands for kisses if thats all it takes to stop the crying!

Paul and I are going on a real live date tonight, so I have to go take a shower or something! Here are some pics from the week.




Feeding the HUGE catfish behind Sam's Boat at Lake Conroe.


Angie and Ethan

22 years of friendship :)

The BEST daddy!


"Painting" the driveway with water (aka paint).

No comments: