Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Carpe Rain

otherwise entitled "Things That Wouldn't Happen if The Clean One Daddy Was Home."


It's the Tuesday before Christmas. I promised Owen we would play outside when we got home from errands, but then it started raining, and when it stopped, it was nap time. I LOVE nap time.

Maybe it's because I finally got to the bottom of my laundry hamper and I can handle a few more dirty clothes. Maybe it's just the magic of the season. But whatever it is, sometimes it's just nice to take a break from being a mom, and take time to be a kid. And to see sheer joy in my childrens' eyes.





"Look Lilly, another puddle!"








And now it's practice time for my Idol audition.

And bow.


And now the twins are down for a late nap, Baby Ginger is awake from her nap, and I've got a disaster of a house to clean, and naughty dogs to beat.

No comments: