Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Surfacing.

Wow! Where did November go...did you see it? Life is great in the Brown Household. Christmas is in the air and I am loving every bit of it. This is the first year that the twins kind of understand what is going on, and seeing the fun and magic of the season through a child's eyes just makes me so happy, and reminds me what it is all about.

We have seen the man with the red hat - couldn't get Owen off his lap. We have the tree up, we've seen the pretty lights, we've had our candy canes, I've started on my baking, we had a snowy day, life is good! Tomorrow the kids have their Christmas program at school. I'm hoping to be able to post a video of their "performance" later in the week.

We got all dressed up and the whole family went in to get a family shot since Ginger was having her 6 month pictures done. Paul took some shots of the kids in front of the tree, they turned out great!


My happy girl!

Handsome Buddy!

Big Sister Big Brother


My Big Girl loves her new dress!
Oh, and what did they ask Santa for? Well I don't think they actually spoke to him (Owen was just starstruck). But, Lilly tells me Santa is bringing her princess gloves, and magic wand (old one broke), and just recently added a crown to the list. Owen is still hoping for a candy cane and "toys." I love my kids :)



No comments: